A downloadable game for Windows
Guide Bug Eye the frog on his journey to complete some minor repairs, and uncover how he ends up fixing much more - and makes some new friends along the way! What's the source of the toxic gick? Who is throwing boulders at Bug Eye? Is Paxon the owl a friend, or will he eventually swoop down and eat you?
Discover all this and more in Plaster Master! Explore five stages of classic-styled platforming action and a story told through full voice acting and a sound score composed by Eric Matyas (soundimage.org).
- You can use the keyboard or a standard gamepad/joystick with this game. A mouse is not required.
- ARROW KEYS move the frog. Walk LEFT or RIGHT. Climb ladders with UP or DOWN. To drop from a ladder while standing on it, press SHIFT.
- You can sling plaster over your head with CTRL. You can hold five shots at a time. Walk to a Blue Barrel to refill your personal plaster bucket.
- To jump, press SHIFT. Hold the SHIFT KEY down longer to jump higher. To charge-up your Jump, press and hold DOWN. When you begin to flash, press and hold SHIFT to jump very high. If you continue to hold down, consider yourself in POWER JUMP MODE, because you can execute POWER JUMPs over and over again.
- To turn a valve, press UP.
- To exit a game in progress, press and hold the ESC KEY.
More instructions and details are in the game. Enjoy!
This is a retro platformer originally made for the Santa In Springtime 2020 event at Glorious Trainwrecks.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- New Game: Plaster MasterMay 14, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.